The Immigration Assistant provides administrative support for Immigration Specialists through data entry, maintenance of client files, and contacting clients with case updates.
The Immigration Assistant should be available to work both remotely and in the NewAP office, following NewAP policy regarding office re-opening.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conducts data entry in a timely fashion
- Assists with grant reporting
- Maintains contact with current clients regarding their attendance at various immigration appointments and interviews
- Ensures that client files are kept in an orderly manner (opened, maintained, and closed within a reasonable timeframe)
- Schedules basic appointments
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to effectively manage, monitor and report a high volume of detailed, confidential information
- Organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in a diverse, multicultural environment
- Technical proficiency: General Windows; MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Teams, Adobe Acrobat
- Spoken Spanish language fluency, third language competency a plus
This is a full-time position with an annual salary range of $35,000-$37,000. Employer contributes to medical, dental and vision insurance. Employer pays life and disability insurance. Fourteen (14) paid holidays and a generous paid time off policy. Employee has the option to contribute to 401(k).
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com indicating Immigration Assistant in the subject line. No phone calls please.