Each of our programs have specific eligibility requirements and ways individuals can access services. Select the program below to learn how you or someone you know can become a client at New American Pathways.
What we offer:
We can help you apply to become a U.S Citizen and have monthly citizenship events to help you prepare.
Who is eligible:
Take this Quiz to see if you are eligible.
How you get services:
Come to one of our citizenship events, or come to our office during walk-in hours. Or contact us:
In-person by appointment
By Phone or Text:
When you can get services:
Citizenship applications are by appointment
Other things to know:
Our Citizenship Information page has a listing of our events as well as more information on what you need to know to apply to become a U.S. Citizen.
What we offer:Low cost, high-quality immigration services for refugees and immigrants. We can help with the following:
- Adjustment of Status (green card)
- Naturalization (citizenship) CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Certificates of Citizenship
- I-730 Family reunification for refugees and asylees
- Family petitions
- Marriage-based green cards
- Fiance Visas
- Removal of Conditions
- Affidavits of Support
- Renewal/Replacement/Correction of Green Cards
- Travel Documents
- Work Permits
- FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) to get your whole Alien File
- CAM Parole
- I-290B Motions to Reopen
- Document Translation
- Passport Photos
Who is eligible:We will meet with any immigrant to help you determine what you may be eligible for.
How you get services:Contact us in one of the following ways:
- By email
- By text message (423) 454-9248 *data/messaging rates apply
- By phone (404) 299-6099 ext. 225, 224, 205