Education and Youth Manager
The Data & Reporting Specialist is responsible for collecting and compiling Education & Youth department programming data, collaborating with Program Coordinators and staff to gather program updates, and inputting information into various databases for reporting out to funders.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create and streamline data collection processes for attendance, assessments, monthly and annual goals for all department programs
- Compile department program data from 4 afterschool sites and 5 liaison groups, regularly
- Utilize up to 3 databases to submit student and parent information, daily program activities, assessment scores, monthly goals, workshop information, etc.
- Analyze and run reports on collected program information in order to advise program staff and improve program processes
- Visit afterschool sites on occasion and/or have weekly check-ins with all program coordinators to assess daily program operations and gather qualitative information
- Assist Education and Youth Manager with required grant reports and narratives
- Prepare visual program reports and newsletters to share with stakeholders
- Maintain paper and electronic files related to all grants and funding sources in a safe, secure manner
- Other responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Ability to work with a wide diversity of individuals and be sensitive to all cultures, ethnicities, and religious backgrounds
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to develop processes to improve workflow
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task effectively and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with strong analytical abilities and skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience or interest with program evaluation methods and application
- Ability to work with others in a variety of circumstances both in person and virtually
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software, including spreadsheet and database management
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Submit to criminal background check
- Commitment to organization’s mission and serving refugees
- Technical proficiency: General Windows; MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook; experience with Salesforce or another donor management system preferred
This is a part-time position with a starting salary range of $15-$18 hourly based on experience.
To apply for the position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Lead Teacher-Elementary in the subject line. No phone calls please. New American Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About New American Pathways:
New American Pathways is a local 501(c) 3 nonprofit that helps refugees from the moment of arrival in Georgia through their journey to citizenship. Our specially designed programs provide proven pathways for refugees and other immigrants to realize their full potential and dreams as they build new lives. Our comprehensive model is unique. We begin with resettlement services and offer steady guidance and advocacy for each family as they pursue jobs, education, cultural integration, individual and female empowerment, and whatever each person needs on their pathway to succeed. By matching peoples’ unique assets with opportunities in the community, we ensure that each new American we serve can succeed, strengthen the American workforce, and help Georgia thrive.